September has gone so fast... Here is what happened in the past few weeks and will happen in the weeks to come:
- on the 14th and 15th of September, Aurélie, Virginie, Clémentine and François participated in the meeting of the immunoecology group of the REID
- from the INEE prospectives meeting (Feb 2017) where Aurélie and François were present, there is now a report, with the first text written by François and Jérôme Chave, with contribution from Aurélie
- next week, François is going to the ecology and evolutionary biology modeling conference in Toulouse
- on October 23-24, Renato and Aurélie are going to participate in the MuFoPAM meeting in Bordeaux
- the same week (October 26th), François is going to the STRATEGE network meeting organised by the INRA math department
- finally, the abstracts of Natasha's and François' talks have been accepted for the BES-GfÖ-NeCoV meeting in Ghent (December 2017). More to come later...