Three books now available with contribution and/or edition by SPICI members.
Ecology and Evolution of Cancer
Networks of Invasion: A Synthesis of Concepts
Networks of Invasion: Empirical Evidence and Case Studies
A quick summary of what happened around February-March 2017:
- Aurélie and François participated in the CNRS "Prospectives INEE" in Bordeaux (Feb 22-24)
- Aurélie presented a poster at the Gordon Research Conference on antimicrobial peptides (Feb 26 - March 3)
- François' abstract has been accepted for the ESEB conference in Groningen
- We received some good news from the ANR
- Two papers have been published:
Jacqueline, C., Biro, P., Beckmann, C., Moller, A. P., Renaud, F., Sorci, G., Tasiemski, A., Ujvari, B., &Thomas, F. (2017) Cancer: a disease at the crossroads of trade-offs. Evolutionary Applications, 10, 215-225.
Jacquot, M., Tixier, P., Flores, O., Muru, D., Massol, F., Derepas, B., Chiroleu, F., & Deguine, J.-P. (2017) Contrasting predation services of predator and omnivore diversity mediated by invasive ants in a tropical agroecosystem. Basic and Applied Ecology, 18, 31-39.
Tomorrow (15/12/2016), Aurélie will sit in the jury of Simon Le Bloa's PhD defense in Brest (on host-symbiont interactions in the extremophile shrimp Rimicaris exoculata), while François will give a talk at the Maths-Bio conference on propagation phenomena and spatial organization in biology in Dauphine.